ATT Credit Card
This website is an independant review website. Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the creditcardl.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with creditcardl.com, our reviews, or our websites. They do not sponsor or endorse creditcardl.com.
ATT is a telecommunications company that provides voice, video, data, and Internet services to businesses, consumers, and government agencies. During its time, AT&T has been known as one of world's largest telephone companies, and also as one of the world's largest internet and cable television operator. But the company has even extended into financial services, offering their very own ATT Credit Card.
Aside from being able to handle all transactions with ATT services and products, there are also several benefits that come along with the card. Among the most basic and useful benefits is that for every dollar that the card holders spends on ATT products and services, they will automatically receive 10% worth of savings in the first 12 months, and then 5% worth of savings thereafter. Also, each card holder’s ATT savings will come in the form of a billing statement credit in the same billing period the matching purchases were made. This can amount to a maximum of $350 worth of savings in any calendar year.
Customers can also avail of the Thank You rewards program. In this program, customers can earn 10,000 bonus “Thank You” Points with $500 worth in purchases within the first 3 months of their account opening. Customers can also earn a Thank You Point for every dollar they spend on non-ATT purchases for up to 50,000 Points per calendar year. Customers can redeem their points for special rewards ranging from electronics and sporting goods to vacation getaways and merchant gift cards.
Other benefits include:
Calling & Phone
- Card holders receive 2 free directory assistance inquires per month.
- Card holders get up to 30 free phone minutes each month good toward domestic and international calls.
- Use your AT&T Universal Card at millions of locations around the globe.
24-Hour Customer Service
- Any questions? Card holder can call ATT Customer Service at 1-800-423-4343,
Customize your card
- Customers can select their own PIN, payment method and statement date
- Customers can access the cash advance portion of their credit line when they prefer to pay by check
- Customers can receive additional cards for family and household members at no extra cost.
Annual Account Summary Option
- ATT can provide customers with an Annual Account Summary, which tracks customer’s spending by month and category.
The ATT Credit Card is designed to make your purchases and transactions beneficial and efficient each time you use your card with ATT and with other services. If you want to avail of the many rewards and discounts offered by the ATT Credit Card then this card is the one for you. Like any credit card, there are initial offerings and introductory prices. These prices are quite ideal, but they are available only for a limited amount of time. Make sure that you take the time to take a look at these introductory prices and rates as well as their duration with your account.